Are you a 2nd year, final or graduate marketeer looking to gain that essential experience in a busy creative marketing agency?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen here at CuCo Creative for an upcoming, fresh-thinking marketeer to join our friendly team on an unpaid internship basis this year.
The internship will be a maximum of two days a week and will consist of assisting our Marketing Manager with content marketing, social media marketing, preparation for pitches, lead generation, helping to maintain strong SEO, competitor research etc. as well as independently thinking up creative ways to push CuCo.
We’re looking for someone with heaps of character who thinks that little bit differently. You should be a confident individual who is able to work on own initiative, is pro-active, friendly, and an up-beat self-starter. You should be eager to learn, passionate about marketing and the agency world and able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Be predicted a 2.1 or 1st degree in Marketing (or similar)
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Have a strong understanding of social media channels
- Be a creative thinker, i.e. with ideas for content
- Enjoy keeping up to date with current trends within our industry