In conjunction with our Halloween competition, please see below our Terms and Conditions of entry. Good Luck.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The competition opens on 28th October 2014 and will run for 7 days until midnight on the 3rd November 2014. No further entries will be accepted after this date.
2. The winner will be selected based on the correct answer being provided. If no one entrant answers correctly the closest answer will be selected. In the case of a tie the entrants will be placed in a draw and the winner will be selected at random.
3. Whilst sharing of the post is preferable, failure to do so does not invalidate the entry on, or closest to, the correct answer.
4. Entry from any CuCo employee is prohibited
5. Entry is open to persons over the age of 18 only
6. Competition is only open to UK residents
7. Maximum of one entry per individual
8. If more than one entry is made the individual will be disqualified
9. No entry fees
10. No purchase necessary
11. No responsibility will be taken if entries are not received
12. The winner will receive one bottle of Englemann Cuvee 2010. Further information about the product can be found at: http://englishoakvineyard.co.uk/wines.php?productid=1
13. The winner will be notified by an appropriate form of social media or email within 4 weeks of the closing date.
14. Prizes will be sent to the winner at the address supplied via email.
15. By entering the competition you are agreeing to allow CuCo to promote the win as we reasonably see fit
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance to the Terms and Conditions 18. CuCo reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions for changes.