Are you a talented designer? Come and work for us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at CuCo Creative for a talented Designer to join our busy team in our central Bournemouth studio. This position will start with immediate effect once the successful candidate is selected. It is essential that any candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a design agency environment.
Working across branding, packaging design, print, and digital across a diverse range of clients. You’ll need an excellent eye for typography and layout, with strong design execution skills and meticulous attention to detail. More than anything, you need to be creative, bursting with enthusiasm and ambition.
Please note, this is NOT a remote working role, and is studio based only, with the ideal candidate local to the Bournemouth area.
Main duties of the role include:
• Working directly with the Creative Director to generate ideas and visual concepts.
• Working directly with Client Services, taking projects from concept to completion.
• Present ideas and work for approval, both internally and externally.
• Maintain an extremely high level of work on all projects.
• Think, breathe and love design is a must.
• Creative degree, formal training, or related experience, with a passion for continuing to learn and develop.
• Minimum 2 year of commercial experience within a design agency is essential.
• Ability to generate strong ideas based on a client brief, demonstrated through a strong portfolio.
• The ability to present ideas effectively.
• Have strong English skills.
• A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a must.
• Any additional creative skills, such as video, animation, or illustration, are preferred but not essential.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and able to work to project budgets.
• Organised, reliable and self-motivated.
• Keen to share ideas and thoughts at all times, with confidence.
We are looking for someone with heaps of character and energy who is excited about making their mark in our fast-paced agency. You should be a confident individual who is able to work on your own initiative, is proactive, friendly, and an upbeat self-starter. You should be passionate about design and able to handle multiple projects at once.
Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking to take someone on ASAP so if you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV, salary expectations, and a brief covering note to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Back to blog