Junior / Middleweight Designer
An exciting new creative vacancy has come up at CuCo Creative and we are looking for a talented Designer to take on the role.
We could reel off the same old rubbish that every design agency churn out when recruiting for new staff, but we aren’t like other agencies. We don’t do boring and don’t want boring. We want someone exciting, enthusiastic, dedicated and above all unbelievably talented at all things design.
Only creative CVs need apply, we want to see ideas from the off and there’s no better place to start. Bland won’t get a response… sorry just being honest!
The candidate must:
• Have a strong portfolio – we want to be as excited in your work as you are.
• Be bursting with great ideas and strong research skills.
• Have excellent communication skills. This is essential in our team.
• Have an ability to work to tight deadlines with composure.
• An eye for detail is a must (That will do will never do).
• Be able to manage your daily workflow extremely well.
• Be dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic… always.
• And finally right up there, you must have a strong sense of humour – its the only way you’ll survive.
What we want from you:
A minimum of two years design agency experience, with excellent Adobe skills, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If working at CuCo sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then go ahead and wow us.
Deadline: 6th April 2018