Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: July – August 2019
A brand new opportunity has arisen here at CuCo for a Client Services & Marketing Executive to join our busy team in our central Bournemouth office.
Our agency offers a fun, exciting environment within which your career and marketing/client relationship skills will flourish. This is a challenging role and you must be proactive to ensure you create real and tangible benefits in our clients’ businesses. Our Team are positive and energetic individuals and we’re looking for someone who’ll fit in and contribute to CuCo’s outstanding success from Day 1.
As our Client Services & Marketing Executive, your main responsibilities will lie in liaising with clients and exceeding their expectations and requirements, managing and delivering all social media activities for CuCo’s channels and those of our clients, as well as providing comprehensive support to our Head Of Marketing & Communications during busy periods.
• To work on a range of clients accounts and marketing projects across a diverse client base.
• To deliver insightful responses to client briefs.
• To work collaboratively with the other members of the CuCo team, especially Designers, Copywriters and Developers.
• To work confidently across a range of projects types including: branding, print, social advertising, packaging and digital.
• To demonstrate a proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn about our clients businesses and the industries they work in.
• All aspects of client relationship handling – including speaking directly with clients, meetings, job set-ups, estimating, handling artwork, translating client-feedback to the studio, organising print, actively seeking client feedback and proactively cross-selling to clients.
• To analyse and report on results achieved – we’re especially hot on monitoring and measuring the success of our campaigns.
• Blog brainstorming and writing.
• Social media management for both CuCo and our clients.
• Demonstrate a clear passion for marketing.
• An ability to handle multiple projects at once.
What We’re Looking For
– We’re looking for someone with heaps of character and energy who is excited about making their mark in our fast-paced agency.
– It’s essential you have 1+ years’ experience within an agency.
– Passionate about client relationship building, with a confident, credible and professional approach to work
– An understanding of modern marketing techniques and channels, project management and an interest in marketing trends
– A keenness to work with our clients and exceed their expectations at every level
– Demonstrable experience of account handling and strategic marketing successes
– Proven background in relationship building and demonstrating ROI to clients
– Have the ability to work as part of a Team and being able to follow instructions
– Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
– Be a self-starter with a high level of professionalism, confidence and credibility
– Meticulous attention to detail
– The ability to perform well in a high pressure environment
– Experience using WordPress would be beneficial, though it’s not a ‘must have’
– Basic Adobe Package skills would be beneficial, again not a ‘must have’
– You should be a confident individual who is able to work on own initiative, is proactive, confident, friendly, and an up-beat self-starter.
If you’re interested in this exciting role and in becoming part of a fast-growing, but friendly Bournemouth-based agency – apply today. We’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV and a kick ass Cover Letter to email@example.com – get our attention!