An opportunity has arisen here at CuCo for a full-time/part-time Graphic Designer to join our busy team in our central Bournemouth office for a 6-month contract with the view to go permanent after a six-month review. This position will start with immediate effect once the successful candidate is selected. We are open to candidates looking for either a full-time/part-time position.
Working across branding, print and digital across a diverse range of clients. You’ll need an excellent eye for typography and layout, with strong design execution skills and meticulous attention to detail. More than anything, you’ll need enthusiasm and ambition.
Main duties of the role include:
• Design for a broad range of projects across brand, print and digital formats, with the ability to supply appropriate files and artwork.
• Work directly with Client Services, taking projects from concept to completion.
• Working directly with the Creative Director to generate ideas and visual concepts.
• Present ideas and work for approval, both internally and externally.
• Maintain an extremely high level of work on all projects.
• Creative degree, formal training or related experience, with a passion to continue to learn and develop.
• Commercial experience within the design sector, ideally within a studio environment.
• Ability to generate strong, appropriate ideas, based on a client brief, demonstrated through a strong portfolio.
• The ability to present ideas effectively.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Any additional creative skills, such as video, animation or illustration.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Organised, reliable and self-motivated.
We’re looking for someone with heaps of character and energy who is excited about making their mark in our fast-paced agency. You should be a confident individual who is able to work on your own initiative, is pro-active, friendly, and an upbeat self-starter. You should be passionate about design and able to handle multiple projects at once.
Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking to take someone on ASAP so if you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV, salary expectations and a brief covering note to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly.