An opportunity has arisen here at CuCo for a part-time/freelance Marketing Executive to join our busy team in our central Bournemouth office. This is a part-time/freelance position that will start with immediate effect once the successful candidate is selected.
As a Marketing Executive, your main responsibilities will be developing and driving CuCo’s agency campaigns, promoting our work and clients successes, keeping our online presence looking sharp, SEO, blog writing and distribution, managing Google Adwords, attending networking events representing CuCo, achieving PR coverage, social media marketing for CuCo and our clients and much more.
This is a challenging and exciting position and in this highly visible role, the successful candidate will be expected to take full ownership of CuCo’s marketing strategy and plan. You will be responsible for the agency, and sometimes for our clients, for demonstrating tangible ROI.
• A strong understanding of marketing strategy and brand management.
• The ability to implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
• 1-2 years+ experience in marketing (agency preferred but not essential).
• An outgoing, proactive personality.
• A keenness to raise CuCo’s profile nationally.
• The ability to present ideas effectively.
• Outstanding written communication.
• Ideally you will be familiar with content management systems, email platforms etc.
We’re looking for someone with heaps of character and energy who is excited about making their mark in our fast-paced agency. You should be a confident individual who is able to work on own initiative, is pro-active, friendly, and an upbeat self-starter. You should be passionate about marketing and able to handle multiple projects at once.
Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking to take someone on ASAP so if you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV, salary expectations and a brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly.