Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: January 2020
A brand new opportunity has arisen here at CuCo for a Client Service professional to join our friendly creative team in our central Bournemouth office.
Our agency offers a fun, exciting environment within which your career and client relationship skills will flourish. This is a challenging role and you must be proactive to ensure you create real and tangible benefits in our clients’ businesses. The agency is in an exciting transformational phase so this is a real opportunity to make your mark and influence the company’s processes and future growth.
This role will particularly suit someone with at least 1 to 2 years of Client Services, preferably in an agency environment. CuCo is looking for someone with that little sparkle, full of energy, commitment and drive, and above all have a fantastic personality.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day relationship management
- Working with the production and marketing team, to identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s commercial targets and service expectations and to maximise revenue and profit for CuCo.
- To support CuCo in new business activities, including meetings and writing proposals
- Help with the organisation of the studio workflow
Ensuring forecasting is accurate so clients can be promptly and accurately invoiced
- Ensure that all estimates are logged accurately
- To deliver insightful responses to client briefs.
- To produce yearly business plans for clients, identifying new opportunities and strategies for growth.
- To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services
- To understand the features and benefits of all CuCo’s products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers
- To work collaboratively with the other members of the CuCo team, especially Designers, Copywriters and Developers.
- To work confidently across a range of projects types including: branding, print, social advertising, packaging and digital.
- To demonstrate a proactive attitude and an eagerness to learn about our client’s businesses and the industries they work in.
- To ensure renewals are signed and agreed in advance of contract expiry
- To maintain regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries
- An ability to handle multiple projects at once.
What We’re Looking For:
- We’re looking for someone with heaps of character and energy who is excited about making their mark in our fast-paced agency.
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- It’s essential you have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience within an agency.
- Passionate about client relationship building, with a confident, credible and professional approach to work
- A keenness to work with our clients and exceed their expectations at every level
- Proven background in relationship building and demonstrating ROI to clients
- Have the ability to work as part of a Team and being able to follow instructions
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Be a self-starter with a high level of professionalism, confidence and credibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to perform well in a high pressure environment
- Experience using WordPress would be beneficial, though it’s not a ‘must have’
- Basic Adobe Package skills would be beneficial, again not a ‘must have’
- You should be a confident individual who is able to work on own initiative, is proactive, confident, friendly, and an up-beat self-starter.
What we can offer:
There are some great benefits of working at CuCo, including enjoying a day off on your Birthday (aren’t we kind), but you have to buy cakes, or even better, cheese and biscuits in return! We also offer a fine selection of the World’s finest tropical fruits (Granny Smith’s mainly). And most importantly a close knit friendly team where everyone has a voice and is encouraged to share their thoughts and opinions. We also offer boring things like holiday and workplace pensions.
If you’re interested in this exciting role and in becoming part of a fast-growing, but friendly Bournemouth-based agency – apply today. We’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV and a kick ass Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – get our attention!
No Agencies please! We know you are trying to do your job, but we really won’t entertain using you, just trying to save your time.