CuCo digital team launches dedicated website
A dramatic surge in web-based commissions has prompted CuCo Creative to launch a dedicated digital website. www.cucodigital.co.uk runs alongside parent site www.cucocreative.co.uk and focuses exclusively on the comprehensive range of online services offered [...]
Dungeons publicise two new attractions
As part of the publicity material for The Dungeons’ launch of a new attraction at the York Dungeons & Edinburgh, CuCo created an eInvite to be sent out to journalists. [...]
Spreading the word
Lexis Click now sends out HTML emails to its clients to keep them up-to-date with what is happening and advances made with the inhouse CMS their sites use. CuCo created [...]
Adventure Wonderland aims for your inbox
Adventure Wonderland has begun using e-marketing to tell customers what is happening at the park. With the help of CuCo, the popular venue is sending out HTML emails to all [...]
- » Bridport Summer Sound
- » WordPress hit by massive botnet attack
- » CuCo are award winning. CuCo are RAR+
- » Lakes Aquarium Bus Wrap
- » CuCo abroad
- » Why Blog?
- » How to write a good brief
- » SEO
- » What is the best time to post to twitter or facebook?
- » Are you Socially Savvy?
- » Creative Food
- » Retro clothing
- » £50,000 budgeted to a Marketing Campaign
- » 3D Superhero Business Cards
- » Upside down and mirrored poster